Sunday, August 7, 2011

Mmmm Wolverine...

So, continuing on with the Finger Paints post, this is Hue Rang?.  It looks like this one was a summer color from 2010, and I picked it up on clearance for $1.99 a couple of weeks ago!  SCORE!

Pics:
So shiny...

It's purple!  It's blue!  It's cornflower!


This is 2 coats with base but no top coat.  It has a great formula, and the pigmentation is awesome.  You could be ok with only a single coat.  One of my biggest pet peeves is when I pick up a bottle of polish, especially if it is an expensive one, and its sheer.  Yes I understand the point of sheer polish, I just don't think it's worth the money.  So I was thrilled that HR is so dense, if you will.  The strong intensity is why Zoya is one of my favorites, and FP will be going into that category.  Especially for the price.

I picked up Essie's Smooth Sailing ( I know!) and need to do a comparison, possible dupe-age!








And here's some word association:
Hue Rang?-> Hugh Jackman->Wolverine->Hmmmmmmmmmmm
And here's a pic:
Not mine, but you're welcome
Thanks and have a good one!

Luci <(")

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...