Tuesday, August 2, 2011

I love a blustery day...

I'm very happy that all the fall collections are coming out!  My first grabs were from Fingerpaints.  I love the dusky colors and the lovely creaminess!  I've got three that I will show you, hopefully this week ;)

Here's a quick NOTD with Vintage Velvet with a bit of Silver Shatter thrown in for good measure.



This is Vintage Velvet with a base coat, 2 coats (formula was nice) and Sally Hansen Insta-dry Clear as the top coat.  A thin coat of OPI Silver Shatter on index and thumb. 
I really love this combination!  It has a great, rich, fall feel but with still a summer twist.  LOVE! 

It's teal.  That is all. <3
BTW, Sally's was doing a buy 2 get 1 free on all Fingerpaints...

Thanks and have a good one!

Luci <(")

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...